• We are located in the heart of Florida's beautiful Treasure Coast. At 120 square miles in St. Lucie County, we're the state's seventh largest city, situated about 50 miles north of West Palm Beach, halfway between Miami and Orlando.
• Convenient access to Florida’s Turnpike and Interstate 95.
• International airports are located in Orlando, West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The Treasure Coast International Airport and Business Park is just north of the City in St. Lucie County.
• For many years, Port St. Lucie has topped several Best Places lists in national and international publications.
• St. Lucie Public Schools (SLPS) earned a historic graduation rate of 94.5%, which exceeds the state average of 90.1%. The six traditional high schools boasted an unprecedented rate of 98.6% for the 2020-21 school year.
• Home to world-class healthcare such as Cleveland Clinic Florida and HCA Healthcare
. • The City is nearly litter-free, according to the Keep America Beautiful Community Appearance Litter Index. This distinction is the result of continuous hard work by our residents, businesses and visitors.
The attractive environment, including the top-rated park system, golf courses, St. Lucie River, and growing arts and performance community, stand out as key reasons for the city’s growth in recent years. Port St. Lucie also attracts a vibrant mix of people because of its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, abundant open space and because of the optimistic vision of its residents.
Additionally, the city government is committed to delivering outstanding public services that enhance the community and the quality of life for people of all ages.
Find more info and local events within the City of PSL during your stay.
Find out more about Tradition including events, restaurants and shopping.
City of Fort Pierce, located just North of PSL has many restaurants downtown. Worth a visit while you're in town